St. John’s Parish Finance Meeting 13th November 2019.
1. Minutes: Minutes of the previous meeting were proposed, seconded and adopted.
2. Matters arising:
The Diocese has organised a GDPR meeting on 27th November 2019 in the Manor West Hotel. The committee would like to see a GDPR information/guidance booklet produced.
Church gate collection issue has been addressed
3. Minutes for publication: Agreed.
4. Update of accounts:
Parish accounts for the period 01/09/2019 to 31/10/2019 were outlined and approved.
5. Priests Account (Teach Na Sagart):
Details of the account for the period 01/09/2019 to 31/10/2019 were outlined and approved.
6. Building Sub-Committee:
Report from the building sub-committee discussed and noted.
- Former CTS building in St. John’s Church yard has been cleaned up.
- Parish Bazaar: Annual Parish Bazaar to be held in the KDYS Hall, Denny Street, on Friday 29th, Saturday 30th November and Sunday 1st December. Organisation/arrangements were now at an advanced stage. The committee recorded its thanks and appreciation to all members of the parish bazaar committee for their commitment and time.