Click on the image below for live Mass from St. John's Church
Mass will be live-streamed from St. John’s Church during the coming week as follows:
Sunday: 9.00am (as Gaeilge), 10.30am and 12 noon
Monday: Rosary 9.45am Mass at 10.00am and 6.10pm
Tuesday to Friday: Morning Prayer 8.15am, Mass 8.30am
Rosary 9.45am Mass at 10.00am and 6.10pm
Saturday: 10am and 6.10pm
See www.stjohns.ie or www.churchservices.tv/tralee
|To register your child simply click on the link below and follow the form making sure to complete every question. If you are registering more than one child then you need to complete a separate form for each child using the same link.|
Enrolment Ceremonies for Confirmation will begin in November so it is important that registrations are completed before Friday October 22nd.
We are inviting all candidates to participate in a 5km walk/run in aid of ActionAid Ireland on Sunday 31st October next as a way of launching our parish Preparation programme by doing something to help the poorest families in our world.
Derryquay N.S. April 30th at 11am in St. Brendan’s Church Curraheen.
Moyderwell Mercy Primary School, May 7th at 10.30am in St. John’s Church.
CBS Primary School May 14th at 10.30am in St. John’s Church.
Caherleaheen N.S. May 14th at 11am The Church Of The Immaculate Conception, Rathass.
Presentation Primary School. May 21st at 10.30am in St. John’s Church.
St. Brendan’s N.S., Blennerville: May 21st at 1.00pm in St. John’s Church.
Gaelscoil Mhic Easmainn: May 28th at 10.30am in St. John’s Church.
These dates are subject to any restrictions that may be in place.
Mass Times are per our normal schedule in St. John’s, The Immaculate Conception and Curraheen Churches.
For those who will attend Mass the following will need to be noted:
- ·We ask everyone to move slowly and follow the guidance of the ushers at all times.
- ·The ushers in the Church will show you to a seat.
- ·Please follow the guidance of the ushers when receiving Holy Communion and maintain a safe distance from other members of the congregation.
- ·Use hand sanitisers entering and leaving the church.
- Holy Communion should only be received in the hand.
- ·It is recommended to wear a face covering while attending Mass.
- ·When exiting St. John’s Church we would ask everyone to exit to their left, taking care to move slowly and keeping a safe distance. Those who are on the right side of the church please exit via the centre isle and those on the left to exit by the left isle.
We will continue to live-stream Masses from St. John’s Church.
Full details in the newsletter.
will be heard on Saturday, from 12 noon to 1pm in St. John’s Parish Centre.
- KILLARNEY - sobota, godz. 18.30
Church of the Resurrection, Park Road, Killarney V93 WN32
- TRALEE - niedziela, godz. 12.00
(z wyjątkiem ostatniej niedzieli miesiąca)
Church of the Immaculate Conception, Rathass, Tralee V92 DX62
Więcej informacji o Liturgii w tygodniu oraz w okresie Bożego Narodzenia i Świąt Wielkanocnych, a także ewentualnych zmianach lub dodatkowych nabożeństwach znajdziesz na stronie Facebook: